- District of Columbia police on Wednesday arrested a man near the vice president’s residence on a weapons charge
- Paul Murray of San Antonio was held on charges that he carried a large-capacity ammunition-feeding device, a dangerous weapon, a rifle and ammunition
- 31-year-old Texas man had a gun and ammo in his car when searched by cops
- Murray was seen on Massachusetts Avenue and was detained by Secret Service officers stationed near the residence following an intelligence bulletin
- Vice President Kamala Harris does not live at the home yet
- Harris and her husband have not moved in yet because of renovations to the home in Northwest D.C. near the U.S. Naval Observatory
- The couple are instead staying at Blair House, a guest home for the White House
Daily Mail:A San Antonio man was arrested near the official residence of Vice President Kamala Harris in Washington on Wednesday and was charged with weapons-related offenses, the U.S. Secret Service said after he was found to be carrying a rifle and a high capacity ammunition clip.
Captain Crypto Punish has been working in online media since 2004. He is a writer, music producer, life coach and investor.